Conditions of Use
Guidelines for comments
Users who have registered on www.macba.cat can add comments to web content. By doing so, they agree to abide by the rules set out below. MACBA reserves the right to review these rules whenever it deems appropriate.
Users agree not to send, upload or publish content in the comments area that:
– is threatening, abusive, slanderous or infringes on the privacy of individuals;
– infringes on intellectual property or any other right of individuals or entities;
– falsifies or deletes authorship attributions, legal notices or proprietary or other types of designations;
– fails to comply with legislation;
– defends illegal activities;
– contains viruses, corrupt files or other materials that may damage the MACBA website or any computer system;
– contains advertising of any type.
We encourage users who believe that a published comment infringes on these rules to contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
By sending a comment, users accept that MACBA shall be the only content arbitrator of its website and comments section. As such, MACBA reserves the right, but not the obligation, to moderate, edit, classify or delete any content published on the website or the comments area.
By sending a comment, users agree to accept and abide by the terms and conditions set out above.
The MACBA website (www.macba.cat or ‘the website’) and all of the material, information, texts, sound, images, products and services (collectively, ‘the material’) that can be accessed from www.macba.cat is provided without a guarantee or representation of any kind.
www.macba.cat may contain or be linked to material created or posted by third parties (‘third-party material’). The opinions or points of view presented by third party material are not necessarily those of MACBA. MACBA is under no obligation to check, monitor, authorise or guarantee third party material. MACBA shall in no event be responsible – either directly or indirectly – for possible damages or loss arising from or apparently arising from the use or reliance upon any material available through this website. MACBA is exempt from any liability for damages that may result from downloading or accessing any material through the website.
The material on this website is subject to change without notice.